Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(knock on wood)If Brunell goes down,who would you rather see?

michael_33

Ramsey gives us the best chance to win, plus it would probably increase his trade stock if we do decide to trade him at the end of the season (I'm not sure when his contract ends). Ramsey has a lot of shortcomings but I hope that we can find a way to keep him. He has an amazing arm, a good attitude, and he's tough. Plus, I don't hear to many teams complaining about having too many good QBs.

I would really like to see what Campbell can do in a game as well, but I don't think that Gibbs would put him in unless he was our best immediate option. I doubt that Gibbs would play him just to develop him for the future, Gibbs definitely has a "win now" attitude.

No No No. The logical choice is Jason Campbell.

If Brunell went down, Ramsey would finish the game but Campbell wwould finish the season.

I believe Gibbs has said this.

If we were out of the playoff chase this might make sense. If we are still fighting for a spot, I'd be very surprised to see Gibbs go with a rookie. I'll trust his judgement, but it would be very uncharacteristic based on Gibbs' history.

If something happened to Brunell, I think the year is pretty much a wash. There's no real point to putting PR back in since he won't ever start another down again (barring emergency or to kill clock time) and will be dealt at the end of the year. Yep, if Brunell goes down, its time to bring in JC and begin looking ahead.

Archived