Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn2 Cold Pizza (friday Oct28th)

redskins55

While in Jacksonville Fl, ( Brunell's old stomping groud) THe ESPN2 daily morning show Cold Pizza aired an interview with Mark Brunell.

Brunell said that "he isn't totally over last year because it was hard for his children to hear the boos and negative comments from Fed Ex with the fans being so passionate about football."" He then said that "he is trying hard this year to erase all of last year and hopefully we can see how good the Redskins can be this year."

Also Skip Baylis of 1st and 10 picked the Redskins as the best team in the NFC East thus far.

We are starting to get front page news across the country folks.. Lets keep it up Baby! :point2sky

Speaking of Cold Pizza, Im watching it right now....and one of the guys think it was Ray Buchanan picked Champ Bailey as the defensive player of the week...now while I think this is laughable (one - i dont think Champ can cover TO and Two- they arent going to be using TO that much because of Donovans injury, already stated they were going to try to get the running game going....so then they will say champ shut TO down...LOLLLL) anyway, back from my little tangent the caption on under Champs pic is CHamp Bailey ( REDSKINS CB) and the other pic was Sheldon Brown ( Eagles CB ) You would think they would get this straight after what two years now???? LMAO.

Speaking of Cold Pizza, Im watching it right now....and one of the guys think it was Ray Buchanan picked Champ Bailey as the defensive player of the week...now while I think this is laughable (one - i dont think Champ can cover TO and Two- they arent going to be using TO that much because of Donovans injury, already stated they were going to try to get the running game going....so then they will say champ shut TO down...LOLLLL) anyway, back from my little tangent the caption on under Champs pic is CHamp Bailey ( REDSKINS CB) and the other pic was Sheldon Brown ( Eagles CB ) You would think they would get this straight after what two years now???? LMAO.

Champ got burned so many times against Giants last week. He even gave up a touchdown

Why so much skip hate? He consistantly gives the skins love (even before our winning ways). He said Campbell was the best qb out of last years draft and many other positive comments.

Also you sure he is a skins fan? I thought he was a girls fan, didn't he write a book about them?

And btw Woody is the most irrational, idiotic analyst ever. I have loved cold pizza this week since he hasn't been there. His picks are always wrong and half the time he acts like a fricken child on the show when Jay happens to interrupt him. I wish espn would axe this doofus.

Originally Posted by SkinsD

And btw Woody is the most irrational, idiotic analyst ever. I have loved cold pizza this week since he hasn't been there. His picks are always wrong and half the time he acts like a fricken child on the show when Jay happens to interrupt him. I wish espn would axe this doofus.

I agree. Woody is awful on "cold pizza" and "around the horn." I think they axed him on around the horn. He doesn't even make since some times.

Archived