Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How good are these seats at Fed Ex

ARSexton

I have come across tickets for the Chargers Skins game on the 27th of November for 80 bucks apeice. The Seats are 18 rows back in the endzone, I have been to fed ex several times but never in the end zone...

for those of you who know, how is the view from there.

Thanks

i like them, you can see the plays develop and open....the only problem is you have trouble with depth perception.......but those are face value and I personally like sitting anywhere in the lower level rather then the upper level cause the fans stand up alot more....thats just me though.....there no bad ticket really if you get into the stadium except behind the pillers....

Did you buy them yet? Eighty bucks a piece for those is too much. Face is $44 each. Still, if you have them already, what the hell, you'll have fun! The main thing is, getting in.

If they're lower-bowl they're $79/seat. I have endzone seats, 18th row as well, and I love them. It's all about being there...and 18th gives you enough height to see what you need/want to see. If you're not happy when play is at the other end of the field, you always have the jumbotron to help you see.

If they're lower-bowl they're $79/seat. I have endzone seats, 18th row as well, and I love them. It's all about being there...and 18th gives you enough height to see what you need/want to see. If you're not happy when play is at the other end of the field, you always have the jumbotron to help you see.

Ya im in row 9 in the endzone myself, face is $79 ..

ARSexton look at my sig.... took them from my seats sitting down, have the bigger version somewhere if you want a better look :) Had to resize it to meet the sig specs on this forum.The only thing i dont like is when the game is on the other side of the 50 yard line from me, its tough to see where the ball is spotted and stuff, but thats what the jumbo trons are for :)

Archived