Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for season ticket holders

awd_sr

Can I have your tickets??? j/k

seriously though, do the Skins give you an option to buy more tickets at the end of the season or before the next season begins? I'm on the waiting list and when my name comes up, I eventually want to take both my sons to the games, but I one isn't old enough now, so if I get 2 when my name comes up, will they let me up that to 3 lets say the next season? Thanks for the info.

Me personally, I would get as many as they will allow you too when your name comes up. 6 tickets is the limit for one ticket account these days...

They may only allow you to buy 2 from the start, if so then I think you have to write and request to receive additional tickets when avaliable. Not sure how good your chances would be of that happening though.

Which is why I said get as many as you think you would EVER want when you can, up to six.

There are club seats available now. They are expeeeensive though. Some guy from the skins called me last week and asked if I wanted to upgrade my tickets. Just wait. I heard we are adding another deck in the coming season to up the capacity to 325,000. This might be a rumor though.

There are club seats available now. They are expeeeensive though. Some guy from the skins called me last week and asked if I wanted to upgrade my tickets. Just wait. I heard we are adding another deck in the coming season to up the capacity to 325,000. This might be a rumor though.

LMAO! :rolleyes:

On a serious note .. i know the guy that did the phone lines in the stadium when they built it... he SWEARS there are parts buried under some of the parking lot to add a dome to the stadium... god i hope hes wrong and just meesing with me, i dont like domes :)

Archived