Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Redskins fans from a Die-Hard Giants fan

TommyNYG

Me and 31 of my other Giants friends are going to the Philly game on December 11th in Philthy......wearing our colors. There maybe be 32 of us......but there's 79,000 of them.

You guys better be ready for ELI!

It'll probably turn into on of those unexpected games, like 42-35 or something. The prognosticators and "analysts" are probably throwing up 17-14, 13-10, stuff like that, but watch weird stuff happen.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Giants choose to deal with this out of nowhere passing attack. Santana gave us fits when he was with the Jets, and I have zero confidence in Will Allen. I would like to see some pressure on Brunell, but for some reason Tim Lewis drops more than he rushes, and that really ticks me off.

Making friends with Skins fans, my friends would kill me. Just Kidding. haha. But it is cool to see what you guys said and how you shot down that one dude who didn't really know the history. Lets hope this game is a far cry from that 7-7 Frerrote game when I wanted to jump out of the window because it was quite possibly the most boring, annoying thing I have ever wittnessed. No ties, just a winner and a loser. Should be a great one!

I also can't believe how you made out like bandits with the Santana Moss trade, haha. I was POSITIVE you got the short end of that trade. :cheers:

The NFL Will miss Mr. Mara. I hope he was able to feel some sense of pride and pleasure from seeing the rise of the Proud NFC East yet again.

Archived