VT's margin of victory over Boston College  

7 members have voted

1. 1. VT's margin of victory over Boston College

• < 7
    • 7-14
    • 14-21
    • 21-28
    • so many Kiwi publicly admits that he is Tapp's underling

For those that know betting being a 2 point underdog on the road pretty much means you are favored. The home team normally always will get at least 3 unless they are dreadful.

Go SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I will be in Vegas this weekend I just might have to make a little wager now :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

It'll probably go back up now that their owner died. The refs will be bending over backwards to make sure the Giants come out on top, thereby insuring another "feel-good" NFL story for the media.

I don't mean this in a crass way. It's a shame that their guy passed away, but you can almost see the headlines already. "Giants win one for the late Mara" or "Team inspired to play best game of their year in honor of late owner"

So predictable...

are we looking at a shootout next weekend? Who would've thought the Skins would ever be in a shootout with anyone. We made our name on our D. Now it's our Offense being talked about the most, WOW

Ding Ding, I don't bet with or against the Redskins but I do play their over unders almost every week. This week the over keeps on rolling. By the way the skins are

4-2 straight up and ATS this year with the ATS wins coming over the

Broncos

Cowboys

Seahawks

49ers

Archived