Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday's Pre-Game Warm-Ups

stwasm

I don't know if this has been covered or not, but I wanted to note an observation from yesterday.

I like to arrive at the stadium early to catch the pre-game warm-ups. My seats are 24 rows up from the field, on the Redskins side, east part of the stadium facing the pylon at the goal line. Normally, the visiting team warms up in front of us. During a 20-minute period, I was watching the 49ers offense. I counted four dropped passes and a pattern where Alex Smith threw outside while the receiver cut inside. That should have been an omen there! Whoa!

I don't know if this has been covered or not, but I wanted to note an observation from yesterday.

I like to arrive at the stadium early to catch the pre-game warm-ups. My seats are 24 rows up from the field, on the Redskins side, east part of the stadium facing the pylon at the goal line. Normally, the visiting team warms up in front of us. During a 20-minute period, I was watching the 49ers offense. I counted four dropped passes and a pattern where Alex Smith threw outside while the receiver cut inside. That should have been an omen there! Whoa!

I was there for warm-ups and recall the throw Smith made to "no one." That pretty much explains the 12.5 passer rating. :doh:

Archived