Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Pissing Off The Locals

I cannot wait for the Redskins-Buccaneers game in Tampa. I have tickets for the game on November 13. I live in Orlando and there are obviously a lot of Buccaneers fans in Orlando. I am already talking trash about the game with my friends that are Buccaneers fans. One of my friends, who is going with me to the game is already talking trash about how she hates the Buccaneers, probably hyping the game because, like me, she likes the Redskins. We both cannot wait for the game.

I was born and raised in Prince Georges County (lived about 10 minutes from FedEx Field) until December of 2001, then I had to move to Arizona for family reasons. I was born into the burgundy and gold and I'm not changing for any other team. I said only 20,000 fans because despite playing at a 73,000-seat COLLEGE (yeah, college) stadium, they rarely get more than 30,000 in attendance. In fact, all the Cardinals home games are blacked out because of poor ticket sales:laugh:. So since my Sunday Ticket wont allow me to see the blackout game, I will have my ticket for December 11th at Sun Devil Stadium.:D

Im moving to Flagstaff next year with my brother...apparently lots of people in Arizona are real pissed because taxes are being taken to build them their own stadium when they cant even fill sun devil stadium. Hell what are the ticket prices down there I might make the drive every sunday just to watch some NFL games for cheap :D

Hmm and I will have to find out a sports bar in Flagstaff where I can watch the skins or get a job to pay for sunday ticket :D

Archived