Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Pissing Off The Locals

SkinsFanIn49erLand

I did the same thing the Friday before the Seahawks Game but there are not that many Seahawk Fans at work so no one really razzed me, come to think of it I don't know that many Seahawk Fans. :whoknows:

Thats funny :laugh:. I have the same problem. Oh... Wait a minute. I work from home :D But you do have a point and I have noticed that living here as well. There are not a lot of Seahawks fans. The fans in the NW are fair weather fans.

Smart thing to do. I'm here in Arizona, so I am waiting for December 11th when the Skins come down here. I'm gonna enjoy rubbing it in to the 20,000 Cardinals fans in attendance.:laugh:

You & the 45,000 other Skins fans that show up to the game. It'll be like a Saints home game. Home away from home. :cardsuck:

Thats funny :laugh:. I have the same problem. Oh... Wait a minute. I work from home :D But you do have a point and I have noticed that living here as well. There are not a lot of Seahawks fans. The fans in the NW are fair weather fans.

I live in Seattle!!! One guy gave me some BS but it wasn't direct BS. He said he wasnt a seagulls fan but that I should prepare my funeral. No one, and I mean not a soul in Seattle has said anything else to me. We'll see about that this weekend when I'm at the Cowgirls Seahags game.

I've been representin but these 49'er fans are no fun. Most of am are just waiting for a chance to draft Reggie Bush.

Now the Dallas game was great. Tons of Cowboy fans out here. One guy actually skipped class on the Tuesday after because he didn't wanna face me.

Just curious how you guys in SF, Wash state, and Arizona became Skins fans. Are you transplants?
Just moved out here. Hows that weather been guys? Been great out here. :D

Just curious how you guys in SF, Wash state, and Arizona became Skins fans. Are you transplants?

I was born and raised in Prince Georges County (lived about 10 minutes from FedEx Field) until December of 2001, then I had to move to Arizona for family reasons. I was born into the burgundy and gold and I'm not changing for any other team. I said only 20,000 fans because despite playing at a 73,000-seat COLLEGE (yeah, college) stadium, they rarely get more than 30,000 in attendance. In fact, all the Cardinals home games are blacked out because of poor ticket sales:laugh:. So since my Sunday Ticket wont allow me to see the blackout game, I will have my ticket for December 11th at Sun Devil Stadium.:D

I was born and raised in Prince Georges County (lived about 10 minutes from FedEx Field) until December of 2001, then I had to move to Arizona for family reasons. I was born into the burgundy and gold and I'm not changing for any other team. I said only 20,000 fans because despite playing at a 73,000-seat COLLEGE (yeah, college) stadium, they rarely get more than 30,000 in attendance. In fact, all the Cardinals home games are blacked out because of poor ticket sales:laugh:. So since my Sunday Ticket wont allow me to see the blackout game, I will have my ticket for December 11th at Sun Devil Stadium.:D

I hear you I'll be purchasing my ticket soon...I'll be seeing you up there. I'm in lovely Yuma..

Come on guys. There's no such thing as a 49er fan.

They are all bandwagon fans here.

Im a true fan and I dont even live in the area how bout that. Isnt life good? By the way that pennant for a sig its really nice and I would like to know if pennants like that one actually exsist if so where can I order one from. Have a link please? Id like to put one on my wall here at the crib!

From what I have heard there were not that many Mariner Fans before 1995.

95winningrun.jpg

I happen to be a life long Redskin fan in NJ. My entire family are all Giants Fans including my live-in Girlfriend.. The last time I went to the Redskins Giants game we whipped thier asses 51-27 and I got in a fight in the stand with 4 Giants fans. Dont you know they all left the game before halftime.

You know how much my girlfriend likes to see this????:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived