Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The superficial

Spaceman Spiff

my girl friend keeps showing me things from this website...while it's certainly not the most manliest website around, i find the writing downright hysterical. take todays segment about madonna:

"Madonna is a suspiciously Aryan Jew

Just over a week after Kabbalist rabbis made it clear to Madonna that they don't need her help branding and/or slutting up their religion, she's taken it upon herself once more to defend her spiritual beliefs. This time, she tells Telegraph Online that, considering the way people react to her being a Kabbalist, "I may as well have announced that I've joined the Nazi party."

Yeah, telling people you're part of a Judaic religious group is exactly like telling them you're a Nazi. What a perfectly apt comparison to make to the press. If I were your PR agent, I could never have cooked up something so clever and befitting for you to say. Maybe next time you could work in your dreams of one day running your own sweat shop and beating underage Asian children as well."

It's updated every day and just rips left and right on celebrities...anyway, i give you... www.thesuperficial.com

Archived