Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A year to late

jhayunga

This season the redskins are playing beyond the expectations of any sports reporter I have heard. They have won three close games and outplayed the teams they have lost to. There is still a lot of football to play, and this years skins can hang with any team. Looking at the NFC north and the schedule we had last year. We would be a shoe in for the playoffs with last years schedule.

Tampa Bay - Close game win (I think we will win this one this year too)

@Giants - close loss

Dallas - win but close

@Cleveland - win if Baltimore can beat them it will be a long season for the browns

Baltimore - win Special teams played great against the joystick would have won last year if not for special temas mistakes

@Chicago - win

Green Bay - win

@Detroit - Blow out

@Cinci - close game

@Philly - close loss

@Pittsburgh - close win (almost beat them last year offense much improved)

Giants- win

Philly - win

@San Fran - Blow out like this weekend will be

@Dallas - 14-13 best win in a long time

Minnesota - win

Even if you throw in a couple losses in the NFC (maybe another home game) we have 10 wins.

Too bad we didn't bring Joe back a year earlier. Of course I still think 9-7 gets you in the playoff in the NFC this year. It is great to see the NFC east as a strong division again. Lets go skins. Hopefully we'll be in the playoffs anyway.

hahaha, yeha kinda weird...you cant speculate on those things...no saying we woulda won i ndallas in december or no saying that we woulda beat this years tampa bay on opening day w/ brian griese...oh well, all we can think about is this year rite?

This season the redskins are playing beyond the expectations of any sports reporter I have heard. They have won three close games and outplayed the teams they have lost to. There is still a lot of football to play, and this years skins can hang with any team. Looking at the NFC north and the schedule we had last year. We would be a shoe in for the playoffs with last years schedule.

Tampa Bay - Close game win (I think we will win this one this year too)

@Giants - close loss

Dallas - win but close

@Cleveland - win if Baltimore can beat them it will be a long season for the browns

Baltimore - win Special teams played great against the joystick would have won last year if not for special temas mistakes

@Chicago - win

Green Bay - win

@Detroit - Blow out

@Cinci - close game

@Philly - close loss

@Pittsburgh - close win (almost beat them last year offense much improved)

Giants- win

Philly - win

@San Fran - Blow out like this weekend will be

@Dallas - 14-13 best win in a long time

Minnesota - win

Even if you throw in a couple losses in the NFC (maybe another home game) we have 10 wins.

Too bad we didn't bring Joe back a year earlier. Of course I still think 9-7 gets you in the playoff in the NFC this year. It is great to see the NFC east as a strong division again. Lets go skins. Hopefully we'll be in the playoffs anyway.

You have a very unique and special gift... The ability to see into the past and predict with precision what could have been. Unfortunately, this type of gift has absolutely no application in the present, or the future for that matter.

Archived