Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official DTC Hype Thread Volume III-Take 17

Intrigue

Noun

1. A secret or underhand scheme; a plot.

2. The practice of or involvement in such schemes.

3. A clandestine love affair.

img_0087_0057_56.jpg

What's up Redskin fans!?!? What's up DTC!?!?

While the Redskins are 3-2, the DTC still remains undefeated in 2005!

With two record tailgates in the book, the DTC is proud to announce the details to the October 23rd stomping of the San Francisco Treats.........I mean 49ers.

excutiveoffice.jpg

Okay. Here's what I got for you Redskins fans!

The DTC official time of arrival is 6:30, anyone that arrives before hand, please make sure you don't run your battery down and delay my entry to the parking lot.

BeerBongweek17.jpg

I would like to announce some new features at the DTC tailgate.

*The introduction of the DTC Death Ball. This is a ping bong ball (or for the 4C, a beer pong ball) that when placed in YOUR drink, you have to chug it. Plain and simple. Then you get to place it anyone’s cup of your choosing. This should equal instant drunkenness. A vital part of the DTC tailgate!

*Ever drink DTC Punch? If you have, you know that you will be messed up before the game.

How about 2 different DTC Punches?

That's right, 2 DIFFERENT DTC PUNCHES!

The BAD punch made by the S.O.C. and the UGLY punch made by yours truly, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field!

BOOM!

*We will officially retire the Golden Cone that has been used and abused for the past two games. So we will be painting a new cone for this game, and starting it all over! Bong a beer, sign the cone!

*I am proud of this one. October 23rd will be the official release date of my first mix tape titled, The Mayoral Mix Tape Volume 1.

Produced by the CEO, in the official DTC studio, this should one of the hottest pieces of plastic on the streets. TRUST THAT GRAND NEPHEW!

You can find the DTC at..............

6:30 am at Arena Drive!

9:00 am F-51!

And after the game at F-51

And do me a favor, if you see this guy...........

SF%203.jpg

Or this guy...........

SF%205.jpg

Or these guys...........

hocal.jpg

SEND THEM TO THESE GUYS!

start2345.jpg

That was one of my favorite posts of all time. . . nice work Mayor.

I promise to be a bit more talkative and social

I don't.

I promise to be ZONED and not givin a f***.

The Mayoral Mix Tapes Volume I will be hot. We are midway through production and it is sounding hot. You can hear it @ F-51 Green Lot Sunday.

I have a few other tricks up my sleeve as well.

Also, breakfast will be cooked by myself at 6:45 AM on Arena Drive. All are welcome.

I was not on the board for other threads, but I have been to a few DTC Tailgates now. I became a member on the first game of the year because they let us bong beers out the road cone, even though I don't get to go to each game. This will be my first time back since becoming a member.

I was not on the board for other threads, but I have been to a few DTC Tailgates now. I became a member on the first game of the year because they let us bong beers out the road cone, even though I don't get to go to each game. This will be my first time back since becoming a member.

Looking forward to the tailgate.

My friend Mike will be with me this Sunday, so since the wife will NOT be there, I will be getting louder and drunker then normal.

Mike don't know it yet but he is driving us back after the game because I will be too drunk to do so on Sunday. :D

Better bring more DTC punch this time because I am feeling thrusty. :cheers:

Okay okay okay.

Since the general population has suggested that DTC Dodgeball is not such a good idea, we have decided to POSTPONER, not cancel DTC Dodgeball.

DTC Dodgeball will be played November 6th, yes, November 6th during the Philly game.

I am also dissapointed to annouce that my mixtape, Mayorial Mixtape Volume 1 will be postponed as well until November 6th, as I dont want to put anything subpar out on the streets, and I was planning on relase, Hit a mother******* Eagle fan that day anyways.

We are also moving the DTC official time of arrival to 6:00 AM.

I repeat, the DTC official time of arrival is 6:00 AM, due to the Official DTC Photshoot for the NEW DTC Website.

A new DTC stadium banner will also be introduced this game, so that maybe we can get some TV recognition this game.

The DTC are the Undisputed Tailgate Champions of Fed Ex Field and we will prove that once again with maximum crunkness.

Just so you know, the DTC is has already begun planning for the Eagles game as that will be the most unforgetable tailgate in Fed Ex history.

Lets beat these 49er fans, lets let them know whos house this is.

Who's house?

OUR HOUSE!

:eaglesuck

Archived