Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs is Human, and so is his desicion making!

dwills1

No, I was referring to jumping on and off the bandwagon in relation to whatever way the wind is blowing. Certainly criticize the coaches if you feel it is warranted. I don't feel it is warranted. But that's just me.

I understand. My only problem with the Williams right now is if he'd realize that the replacement for "that LB" isn't exactly lighting things up, and if he'd swallow his ego for a coupla weeks and just put "that LB" and give him some rope to either sink or swim by himself, we could move on to not having the controversy any more, and completely enjoy this season! As it is now, there will always be a little dark cloud hovering around.

The topic of the thread was that Gibbs was human.
I'll go along with that, he still is...... and doing an admirable job of being one.
Im a skins fan for life.
Now you're talkin' :applause:
You can trust Gibbs at your own will
No problem at all
I'll trust him and his staff when we get to a level that this city is derserving of
Fine, just remember that some of us have already seen what he can do.
I'm impressed with our improvement, but we aren't there yet I know we won't get there overnight,
Well, there ya go, but doesn't this progress feel better under the current administration?
.... and until we do ...I'll still feel the same way.

Gibbs and Co. should win you over
..... And yes 56 is the man.
56 may feel the same way.. troubling isn't it.

Archived