Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Den 28-20 NE |Bills 27-17 Jets|SD 27-14 Oak| Finals

spanishomelette

Game over. . .

The pats gave it a hell of a run. Down 28-3 with 7 left in the third, they made a game out of it. If not for the intenitonal grounding call, maybe a game. . . BTW, I thought Branch's inc. was a catch. He was nailed, but the ground caused the fumble, and he had possesion until he hit the ground.

Game over. . .

The pats gave it a hell of a run. Down 28-3 with 7 left in the third, they made a game out of it. If not for the intenitonal grounding call, maybe a game. . . BTW, I thought Branch's inc. was a catch. He was nailed, but the ground caused the fumble, and he had possesion until he hit the ground.

They rule those as incomplete now I think...When a receiver hits the ground and can't keep control.

Really? I always thought the rule was the ground could not cause a fumble, when dd it cahnge?

I think it goes back only a few seasons...Remember that Pats game when Coles caught a 1st down ball in the 4th quarter but it was ruled incomplete because it came out after he fell out of bounds? They applied that same rule then. I think that may have been the first season for that rule.

Didn't I hear a stat at the end of the game about how the SUPERBOWL CHAMPION Pats haven't forced a turnover in a certain number of quarters, and how Denver hasn't allowed a turnover in like four games? I think some of this angst about the Skins D not generating turnovers is a little overblown.....we just have to NOT commit them!!

Archived