Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell's comments on Campbell that deserves it's own thread.

Spaceman Spiff

From the chat transcript....

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions from this chat, here’s my question:

What do you think of our new young Quarter Back Jason Campbell? As you have seen many QB's in camps before in WAS and JAX, how does Campbell look so far, and how does he compare to other QB's you've practiced with?

Thanks

Mark Brunell

Quote:

Well, I tell you , he’s got a lot of talent. I believe Jason has a bright future. He’s got a great attitude, a great work ethic, and I think he’ll be in this league for a very long time. He’s got all the tools that you look for in a young quarterback, so I’m confident that he’s going to play in the NFL for a lotta years.

follow-up by Art

But you plan on keeping him on the bench for another 6 or 7 years? (laughs)

Mark Brunell

Quote:

Yeah, that would be perfect…that would be ideal… (laughs)

mmmmmm nnnggghhhh uuhhhh, brunell uhhh mmmmm bad arm....mmmnnhhhhhhhh gibbs ummm infallible....ramseyramseyramseyramseyramseyramsey....mmmmmffffnngggghhh 3-1....campbell not the future.....ramseyramseyramseyramseyramseyramsey....nnnnnngggghhhhhh gibbs bad decision...ramseyramseyramseyramseyramsey....

From the chat transcript....

mmmmmm nnnggghhhh uuhhhh, brunell uhhh mmmmm bad arm....mmmnnhhhhhhhh gibbs ummm infallible....ramseyramseyramseyramseyramseyramsey....mmmmmffffnngggghhh 3-1....campbell not the future.....ramseyramseyramseyramseyramseyramsey....nnnnnngggghhhhhh gibbs bad decision...ramseyramseyramseyramseyramsey....

Uh sorry, but alot of us dont speak that freaky-deaky dutch that you just did right there. If you could, please translate that into something we could understand........ thanks

Archived