Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving the ball

KirkNC

So who's going to be dumb enough to call GB the "best 1-4 team ever"?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. So who's going to be dumb enough to call GB the "best 1-4 team ever"?

• John Madden
    • Don Banks
    • Peter King
    • Lenny Pastabelly
    • Sally Jenkins
    • Dr. Zzzzzzzzzzz
    • Chris Berman
    • Tom Jackson
    • Rich Eisen
    • Sterling Sharpe
    • Terry Bradshaw
    • Shannon Sharpe
    • Terelle Davis
    • Mike Irvin
    • Mark Maske
    • Joey T.
    • Mike Golic
    • Some GB writer......
    • Other
    • Nobody's that stupid

The Redskins have come a long way. The denver game really should have been won by the Skins.

Hopefully now we see the team take the next step from being able to go 'toe to toe' with a quality team and learn to put them away when the chances are there.

The team had the opportunity to do that in this game and failed. If you do not take the game beyond the reach of chance or a poor call it's your own fault.

From the responses in the locker room I kinda sense this team is gaining that maturation. It is great to see.

I see a team with real character developing. Strong determined and tough. Hard to want much more. Today.

We have a long week in front of us. I see the KC game as a semi must win. Every game should be taken as a must win situation, but as far as our road games are concerned, after losing yesterday we need to beat KC. Its possable, but we need to cut out the penalties and the tuenovers

It is good to see that the ball moves up and down the field. Eventuall Potis needs to get tough or just give the ball to Betts inside the 5. I'm not for excuses but + or - 9 points win a lot of games in this NFL. That was not offensive pass interference. And there is not a player, coach, or analyst that agrees with the concept of "the tuck rule". This game was dominated by Washington even in the missed tackles category.

Archived