Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nfc Beast!!! I Mean East!!!

bricucci

Unbelievable but I truly think 4 of the 6 best NFC teams reside in our division.

Eagles, Boys, Giants, Falcons Bucaneers and the Skins. I truly think the NFC East will get 3 in the playoffs this year with the 4th team possibly being 8 and 8 or 9 and 7. Its like dejavu for Gibbs. The only difference is we don't have Cardinals in the division to beat up anymore.

I agree... :cheers:

There are no other NFC team besides the Falcons that are better than the cowboys, giants, eagles ..and da skins!

The NFC west will have Seattle

The NFC south will have Atlanta

The NFC north will have Detroit

The NFC East will have Redskins,Eagles, and Giants... :dallasuck

Yes this is a prediction...

Add to that, the 'Skins are definitely still evolving and improving. Certainly that can't be said for the Eagles.

If they want it badly enough, the 'Skins can take this division. We'll have to sweep someone (most likely the Cowboys) and win-out at home division wise.

I don't know if I agree with any statement that places Tom Coughlin in the top 4 coaches in the NFL, but I'd say the NFC East definately has the only division with 3 sure-fire coaches that will be or already are in the Hall of Fame.

H*ll, IMO two of the top 5 coaches of ALL-TIME are in the NFC East.

Meanwhile, every other division is either terrible from top to bottom, or is topheavy with 1 or 2 talented teams and the rest filled with the Tennessee Titans of the world.

I do see the division as the best in football, because I see 4 teams that can win on any given Sunday, more often than not.

The Redskins offense will be GREAT by the end of this season. If the D can step it up a little, and create big plays like last year, we will be a very difficult team to play for anyone, including the Colts, Steelers, etc.

The Giants offense is very impressive. Their D is not. When a great offense faces a great defense, the D wins that battle 9 times out of 10. The Giants I see as a team that wins 35-28 most of the time, need to improve the D before they can contend for the Bowl.

The Eagles are a great team, talent all over the field. I don't think McNabb is going to make it all season, and without him, they are a 10-6 team that still makes the playoffs, but no Bowl.

The Cowboys are probably going to be our main competition. If Bledsoe doesn't falter down the stretch, and they get their running game going, they are going to be tough to beat again. Improving D, dangerous passing game.

predicted final standings

Redskins 11-5

Cowboys 10-6

Eagles 10-6

Giants 9-7

of course, all this changes if we have a big injury or one of them does. But if they all stay healthy, all these teams are good enough to be in the playoffs.

Archived