Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Junks Sports radio show? Anyone?

coldpack

Donkey! Of course i have heard of them. They are currently on 10-1. You should have been listening to them back in the day before 99.1 They were on WJFK 7-11 everynight. Kick ass show. They also used to do redskins post game for WJFK. If there are 4 dudes i will listen to for 4 hours, its the Junks. I am currently in Madison WI for school and i stream them online because they are silly!

Junkies are bums. Ever since they stopped talkin about sports, its all about online poker and other aspects of their dull and useless lives. When they do try to talk about football they make total asses of themselves cause they have no idea what they are talkin about. I preferr Sirius NFL radio and sports talk 980 myself

they are the next morning show on JFK after stern leaves for satellite. One thing Ive always wondered is what a shey-whitey is or means? I get it that its a white person but what does the shey part mean?

They do talk about poker everyday, but its pretty popular now. Hell you cant not see poker on espn, its on atleast once a day. They do still cover sports alot, they also started the animal vs animal thing people seem to like, and they talk about hotties. When they were nights(even days for awhile) they were hard core sports, but then they got the option for the morning show so they had to diversify a bit.

Archived