Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington, a freelancer EVEN in Madden 2006 (PC)?

coldpack

I currently play in the TWL (PC) ladder for Madden 2006. Ranked #3, but soon to be #1.

I haven't really seen Lavar play that much, but from what i hear CONSTANTLY is he's a freelancer and never plays his position. Which is funny b/c he does the same thing in Madden 2006 some times.

I always play w/ the Redskins (77 overall rating out of 100) since Madden 2005. w00t!

When i have an opponent in 3rd and long and i play quarter defence, 3 man drop zone w/ Lavar playing the sole LB.. its weird. The play is strickly man-to-man and Lavar's assignment is to the tailbacks. However, when the play starts, i'll run around Taylor manually but OCCASIONALLY the QB gets sacked. By guess who? Lavar!! WUT THE HELL? I think.. Its great that i sacked him but that WASN'T THE PLAY i called for!

Its a reoccuring thing actually. I usually don't have any problems w/ it b/c the qb goes down for a 3 and out but i just thought it was ironic and funny to share that w/ you all.

Any other Madden players experience that? When they play quarter man-to-man with Lavar in packaged in?

There's no PC update yet. But, if you sub ray brown for dockery, and moss for punt / kickoff returns. Then the overall rating jumps to 86!!!

actually if you play online they made the redskins 88 overall because of their good 3-0 start, but thats on XBOX live roster updates and stuff..

Archived