Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS Power Rankings up

Mackdaddydean

I don't think we are the 7th best team. But you know I will take it. I'm more impressed with the fact that someone actually respects us. KC at 17 is a little harsh I think.

I disagree. Their offense is VERY good, but the defense seems to be moving toward its usual collapse.

Power rankings and a quarter won't even buy you a cup of coffee these days...

Why do people feel the need to go on to every power rankings thread and post about how meaningless they are? Trust me, NOBODY thinks our power ranking is going to keep us in/leave us out of the playoffs. We KNOW that they're meaningless. We post them and read them because we like to see what the national media thinks about our team, but nobody believes they have any sort of actual importance. So save it.

You have anything more interesting to report on a Tuesday, by all means, post it. But don't just come on here and tell us how meaningless what we're discussing is. It's condescending and more than a little insulting.

No one is twisting your arm making you read every thread.

Why do people feel the need to go on to every power rankings thread and post about how meaningless they are? Trust me, NOBODY thinks our power ranking is going to keep us in/leave us out of the playoffs. We KNOW that they're meaningless. We post them and read them because we like to see what the national media thinks about our team, but nobody believes they have any sort of actual importance. So save it.

You have anything more interesting to report on a Tuesday, by all means, post it. But don't just come on here and tell us how meaningless what we're discussing is. It's condescending and more than a little insulting.

No one is twisting your arm making you read every thread.

Wow. Well said.

I think 7 is a fair rating. When your one of four undefeted teams, and your oppents winning percentage is over .500 then I think you have to be at least in the top 10.

The article points out the strength of schedule issue for 3 of the 4 undefeated teams (Skins included). Interstingly, our schedule has been tougher than the Bucs and Bengals, though. The teams we've beaten are 5-6 combined, while the Bengals' opponents are 3-10 and the Bucs' 3-12.

Archived