Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At Denver - Fond memories for Brunell

jaw3232

Normally, playing at Denver is an intimidating task, however I don't think Brunell sees it that way.

One of the most exciting games if ever saw (TV) was when the young Jaguars took on the heavily favored Elway led Broncos in the 96-97 playoffs. Brunell played one of his best games ever beating Denver 30-27.

Hopefully, that memory will carry over to the rest of the team and lessen the home field advantage.

I was thinking about that earlier today. That's one reason why I think we will win this Sunday. I'm not so worried about their 12th man since Brunnel has won there before and knows how to play there.

We just need to get the running game going. Our defense will do fine.

Brunell has played and won in some hostile crowds in his career, Pittsburgh, Tennesee (when they used to be tough to beat at home), and some huge games in the playoffs.

He's seen it all, and he'll prove all the doubters (my doubts in his ability ended with Dallas) wrong.

Been there, done that.

Don't forget to mention that Brunell a year later in the playoffs got beat by the tune of 42 to 6 by the same Bronco team

shhh!

That Denver team won that years and the next years Superbowl. The current Denver team isn't that caliber thank goodness.:doh:

Archived