Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Power Rankings on foxsports.com

coldpack

:laugh:

Giants ranked 7th??!! Let's see, they beat the Cardinals(suck), Saints(always will suck), and the Rams(a team that rarely shows up to play for their loser coach). Redskins beat Bears(suck), Dallas(average), and the Seahawks(above average). I think the Giants and young Eli are in for a reality check when they play Dallas in week 6.

hey Da Bears are in first place... :laugh:

The respect for the Chargers comes from the fact that they beat up on both a resurgent Giants team and then very impressively went to Foxborough to kick the hell out of the Pats and end their home winning streak. By most accounts they would have won the Dallas game too but for stupidly voluntarily suspending Antonio Gates.

Those are impressive wins any way you slice it, however I think what people may be overlooking a bit are the fact that the Giants defense appears to be their weak spot, and the Pats too have lost a lot of defensive players to injury. It also helps them that those two wins have occurred during the last two weeks.

The AFC West is interesting. Going into the season (before I saw how God-awful the Raiders defense was) I literally could envision any of the sixteen possible final rankings coming about in that division at season's end. I still think KC is a better team than most give credit for, it's just that unlike the Chargers they've lost the last two games while SD's won them. They're the opposite of us: if their defense even plays decently, they'll beat a lot of teams with that offense.

Giants ranked 7th??!! Let's see, they beat the Cardinals(suck), Saints(always will suck), and the Rams(a team that rarely shows up to play for their loser coach). Redskins beat Bears(suck), Dallas(average), and the Seahawks(above average). I think the Giants and young Eli are in for a reality check when they play Dallas in week 6.

They also lost to the Chargers.

The same Chargers we put in there place...............:laugh:

Who really cares about these Rankings???

Can you get any rings from the rankings???

This is what we can get from it. 3 of the 10 teams are in the NFC East.

Somebody has to step down.....COUGH* Filthy-Delphia *COUGH

Archived