Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone going to the Denver game?

skinssince82

I'll be there. Heading up from Colorado Springs. Was there for the last one when we beat them in some terrible weather which started as rain and ended as snow. Funny thing is most of the Bronco fans were gone by halftime - couldn't stand the weather! Talk about fairweather fans!

SkinsFanInCO

I'll be there. I think I'm in the south stands. Don't know cause they're a friends tickets. If we can pull this one out, the skeptics have to all shut up and apologize for all of the bad comments thus far this season. That said, it is going to be a tough game. Plummer is actually playing very well. Denver's weakness has been its O-Line and running game for the first couple weeks. If we can shut down the running game, we have them where we want them. Because, with no play action pass Plummer is just another quarterback.

Will start tailgating at 8:00am sharp. We will try and get into the C lots. I will be wearing my #26 Burgundy Jersey. Will be in a blue Nissan Xterra. Follow the smell of hickory smoke.

Frank,

Hey, thanks for the info.

We will look for you. I will be wearing #81 and my wife #56. Will find your Xterra. Let us know if you need anything.

:logo:

Archived