Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTEM (still) sucks...

observations about WTEM:

1. they should lose the Orioles. Angelos prevents the Washington market from getting a team and we patronize his team? What a joke. :)

2. a number of the hosts of both local and syndicated shows seem to be one dimensional, ie they know a little about football and don't follow anything else, or they are NBA watchers and don't know anything about the NFL or NHL. what you see on WFAN are hosts that can talk about a LOT of NY and national sports stories, not just one team or one sport.

3. we really don't care about what iron co-host X was using on his weekend jaunt down to his local golf course. Here the Redskins are in the middle of signing Gardener to a contract and trying to get Ramsey in camp, not to mention heading off the Japan and what does Czaban want to talk about? Some pseudo-celebrity local shindig where some jerk cheated on scoring his round of golf, and this discussion, no joke went on for 20 minutes :laugh:

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

The typical exchange on the "JT the Brick Show," the current late evening syndicated Fox Sports program on WTEM goes something like this:

CALLER: The Raiders kick a$$! Nobody can stop them. Everybody else sucks. Love your show, JT.

JT THE BRICK: There you have it, folks. Raider Nation has spoken. Great call. I'll say it again, I've got the best callers in the country!

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

But it's true!!

Amen, Bulldog. If Czaben had his way, WTEM would be all-golf, all the time. It's sickening. I don't give a F**K what his golf score was last weekend. I don't care about professional golf, so I sure as sh** don't care about Czaben's golf game. How about if I came on the radio and started talking about the pickup basketball game I played in the other day? How interesting would that be? You have to have a pretty big ego to think that listeners want to hear about your amateur golfing expolits. :soapbox:

Archived