Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor in college?

• 3 weeks later...
Forget college...I hear his High School vids are amazing!!! Actually, I'd like to see his college highlights too. I saw him pick off a pass when I went to the Boston college vs Miami game in 03. Kid is sick!

I grew up in Miami and went to a high school that is Sean's school's biggest rival. His senior year he scored five touchdowns against us, including a couple of ridiculous runs. He jumped over a few guys and pretty much owned us in every aspect of the game. Despite the loss, it was awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

That guy must have dominated every opposing player on the field.

What positions did he play in high school?

Can anyone PLEASE upload any ST stuff on rapidshare.de and share it with the redskins community?

I would especially love to watch footage from his Miami days (High school AND the U!).

@d-fence: was your friend at gulliver when Taylor was there?

Yeah he did, my friend was a golf star so he was cool with him, ran into Sean in college once and asked him and he said they chilled a decent amount in high school - ST played RB in high school, think he played linebacker on D but am not positive

• 1 month later...

I've been dying to see a video of the hit ST laid on that FSU WR. That was so incredible it might be the most amazing hit ive ever seen. I cant believe there arent videos of it everywhere, it looked like something from "Any Given Sunday"

The guy was sent into a helicopter spin for christ sake, and ST didnt even have a running start.

my college roomate/football teamate played high school with sean taylor......he brought up a couple high school game-tapes.......the guy was sick, but i was suprised at how skinny he was in high school.........still had that power he has now, and speed......but not nearly as jacked......

Archived