Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JOKE: Possible Trade for Mr. Ramsey? for Mr. Culpepper?

coldpack

Dante Culpepper is looking horrid under center. 2 games and his picks are quickly catching up to Ramsey + Brunell put together last year. Not to mention his turnover ratio... Has he even made a passing TD this year yet?

Maybe the Skins should propose a trade, Ramsey for Dante? :silly:

joke post** :rotflmao::laugh:

Two words, Scott Linehan...

Culpepper had the best year of his career last year without Moss in for most of the season or Moss at 60%. I think Scott Linehan's departure is the bigger reason why Culpepper has not done well thus far. I mean no one should be struggling when you have 5-starter quality receivers to throw to, especially Culpepper. Remember how Donovan was horrid a couple years ago for the first half of the season. That could be the reason too

Wait a minute... so you are thinking that Ramsey is a better QB then Culpeper? Please pass me what you are smoking, I need to escape reality as well.

I'm from the midwest originally ... so I hear LOTS of crap from Vikings fans ... even the majority of THEM don't even like Culpussie, simply because they know that his stats were over-inflated from a certain Randy Moss ... and now that Moss is gone, they want him to go down to Denny-land, because they think/feel that is the only place that his career will ever survive, because it won't in Minny-Soda. :)

But if you want some ... I could prolly hook you up with some genuine Alaskan Mat-Su ganja. :);):evil: :laugh:

I'm from the midwest originally ... so I hear LOTS of crap from Vikings fans ... even the majority of THEM don't even like Culpussie, simply because they know that his stats were over-inflated from a certain Randy Moss ... and now that Moss is gone, they want him to go down to Denny-land, because they think/feel that is the only place that his career will ever survive, because it won't in Minny-Soda. :)

But if you want some ... I could prolly hook you up with some genuine Alaskan Mat-Su ganja. :);) :bong: :laugh:

OK PM me and we can get the details situated :laugh: :laugh:

Even with how poorly Culpepper has played, there's no chance I wouldn't take him over any of the QB's on our roster.

Good point he might play well if he was in Washington cause of our O-line and the fact that we have good speed at wide recievers..the situation would be good for us and him if you actually think about it closely if he did come here, but I dont think that would ever happen!

Archived