Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are all the "We don't need a thug like Sean Taylor" Fans at?

dahurt002

Yeah, You thought we forgot. I haven't heard any complaints about Sean YET. But in July it seemed like alot more people wanted to see him cut or traded, because he missed OTAs and his legal problems. WHERE ARE YOU HATERS AT? Don't be scared to admit it- It was a whole lot of non-sense being said about Sean before the season started. I just want to know if you feel the same now?

- BACK THEN THEY DIDN'T WANT ME, NOW I'M HOT THEY ALL ON ME- I SAID, -Mike Jones-

Dahurt yes sir! We hear you; they all dissed him like Peter, but they shoulda known better you can't dis a hitter. So as Stuart Scott on ESPN would say "they need to holler at a playa when they see him on the street" And Clayton need to bow down when he see a playa and oh Sean The Hawk Taylor aint finished yet... :mad:

I don't think he is someone to look up to at all.Yes he has alot of physical ability but that doesn't mean he is not a thug. If he actually did point a gun at someone for taking his ATVs (as alleged) he does need to grow up and get his priorities straight, that in conjunction with the no call back and skipping OTAs, he certainly is not my hero but I for one never said anything about him being cut.

Oh he's my hero been so from draft day 04 and will be when he hits the HOF; I'm the fan that's always waving his jersey at the South end of the end zone, but this year my focus on jersey waving is more on the OL, so if I'm not wearing Browns I'm waving it as his 20 yr tribute; yeah I always bring 2. :applause: :notworthy

I don't think anyone ever had a problem with Shawn Taylor the player, it's his off the field stuff that is a problem. Being that he's 21, young , and stupid, I think we can give him some room to screw up. But at this point, he's officially out of room.

I think it was the Bear Bryant character in Forrest Gump who said about Gump, "He's one stupid son of a *****, but he sure is fast."

No way. When he was asking for a new contract plenty of people were saying we did not need him and just to cut him. These same people got even more furious when he didn't return the phone call and just wanted him off the team. I know there were some real stong supporters and I even remeber saying in a thread not to say anything bad becuse he would come out and have a big game and people would regret what they said and acted like they never bashed him. And he already is a top safety because when the game is on the line he steps it up and Roy "toast" Williams just gets burned. ST will be a pro-bowler this year.

Sean Taylor can do things after one season and 2 games that noone else in the NFL can do. He's a freak. I believe that his offseason brush with the law will help him realize that his life is too good to be out with his old buddies from South Miami pointing guns at ganstas for stealing his ATVs. At some level, I respect it though. I mean if you were raised to not trust the police, you're 6'2 232 solid muscle and know people that are a hell of a lot harder than you, what are you gonna do? Its that same attitude that gives him the edge when it comes to cry baby wide recievers like Keyshawn, TO, and Chad Johnson...they may not admit it, but they're scared of him. I'd much rather have a beast like Sean roaming the middle than some premadonna, hot-dog like Deion dancing and prancing like a ballerina. He's my hero. The hardest man on the team.

Archived