Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next home game vs. Seattle 10/2

DCFD RAYMER FAN

Will be a tough game, but I think if our defence continues to be good against the run we will have a very good chance of winning. Hasselbecks numbers are very diffrent when alexander cant get the run game going.

Also if the hype from dallas game carries over its going to be hard for seatle to hear anything :) .

I think, at least if the stats continue, the Hawks are weak against the run.. should be interesting..they've got one of the better offenses.. and defense is solid(but weak against the run, strong against the pass).. but to me, that's because they've got passing offenses in their division(Rams and Cardinals).. Skins need to control the ball, and the 12th man needs to be loud and proud

i think we are above the seattle the past 8 games or so.. dont remember us losing to seattle.. they eat butter toast for breakfast and dont watch their hands after wards cause they always seem to drop catches during the game..butterry fingers.. they wanted gardner at sometime during his release.. that would of been a great fit for the hawks.. another man who drops balls..ha!...their d is good but not great like ours.. we should take this one..

Archived