Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is Why Ramsey is Riding the Pine

ouvan59

Making it real clear, I'm a redskin fan first; Patrick Ramsey fan second. That being said, should we pull off some great miracle on Monday and beat "them", I'll be the first to say great call coach. (Actually I think Pat is a little too immobile to face this Dallas D, but that's another thread.)

However, what do we do should Brunnell stay the same Brunnell that we've all come to "love". (sarcasm drips) 110 passing yards won't cut it. Imagine a turnover or two. Does Joe have another gut feeling and insert Pat or do we get the tried and true " I thought Mark fought his heart out"; "he was so competitive out there tonight" Can't wait to hear that again.................

Actually, Brunell turned the ball over 7 out of the 9 games he played in last year. A good amount of them led directly to points for the other teams.

last year brunell was far from healthy, this year he has his legs.... wtf, brunell is a starter!!.. his not just some ol joe either!!.. hes pretty frigg'n decent..you cant judge a guy from 1 half of a season he play'd hurt.

look at his track record.. pretty decent right?

last year brunell was far from healthy, this year he has his legs.... wtf, brunell is a starter!!.. his not just some ol joe either!!.. hes pretty frigg'n decent..you cant judge a guy from 1 half of a season he play'd hurt.

look at his track record.. pretty decent right?

I was just trying to clear up misconceptions and get the facts straight to the original person I was replying to. But yes, I am a Redskins fan first so I certainly hope Brunell is a completely new QB this coming Monday.

Hail to the Redskins!

:point2sky

Archived