Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC Skins Bars ???

mrjoolius

I'm not sure if this has been recently covered or if this is the right place to post this.

Where is a true Redskins bar in DC with good atmosphere and big TV's. I had a horrible experience last weekend going bar to bar only to have them look at me as though I was asking if they were showing a cricket match or something. I found a Steelers bar, a Green Bay bar, and an Eagles bar. No one was showing the skins other than the huge sports bars that show every game (That's what I had to end up settling for).

Needless to say I was dumbfounded that no one I talked to could tell me of a bar that hosted the skins faithful right in the heart of DC.

What bars do you fans watch at? I know of spots in VA and MD, but there has just got to be a good place in DC.

I agree....I am sick of going to bars with zero skin fans. Last year I went to few and EVERYONE was a freaking Giants fan. What is a Skins bar in DC that I can go to Monday night??? I want to be around true skin fans for once, there has to be a ton of bars somewhere.....

I'm thinking about going to the ESPN zone on Monday night. Has anybody been there to see a skins game? If so do u think it will be a good move for me to make?

I believe that ESPN Zone closes at 11 or so. I wouldnt go there.

Grand Slam which I think is at the Marriott downtown is better.

And guys the reason there arent any Redskins bars in DC is because you are in DC. Most people coordinate with their buddies or watch at home.

Although Champions in G'Town (Closed now) used to be one and it was great.

I'm thinking about going to the ESPN zone on Monday night. Has anybody been there to see a skins game? If so do u think it will be a good move for me to make?

I wouldn't do ESPNZone. I stopped by there and it just didn't have any kind of football "feel" to the place.

I would recommend the Rhino in Georgetown. While it is traditionally an eagles bar, upstairs they have a nice set up with huge projection TVs, cheap wings and beer, and a wide variety of football fans.

It's just not a Skins bar though:( Perhaps I'll just stay in VA- there seem to be a lot here.

Archived