Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Answer for a struggling offense

mikeb71

Key number one: The right coachs?

Yes we have the right coachs! Who better than Gibbs to get this team on the right track again. He has succeeded in everythung he has done! Gregg is awesome and the dou of coachs will see the superbowl if they stick together.

Key number two: The right defense?Oh yeah!!!

Key number three: Special teams? Yep!

Key four: Offense? BINGO! THERES THE PROBLEM! We have all the right keys in place except the most important one (QB). Again I have to say JC looks like the go to guy. We need him to come in and bring the scramble into this offense, and just through accurate passes. PR can't cut it, he's to inconsistant. As for MB I'm not convenced he can be more than a back up. Joe if you are listening give Jason a shot if MB can't cut it.

Redskins fan for ever!!!

I believe our offense is ranked 16th after game #1 and we had 323 total yards. Yeah, we only scored 9 points; however, we moved the ball very well. I think our offense will be fine. Look at the Texans, Packers, and others if you want to see poor offensive performances.

Fix the redzone offense, and do not turn it over. If that happens, I think we'll be fine.

Specials hasn't quite come around yet, IMO, but they definetly have made it a focus. Groom still needs to work on the positional kicking--he hit that last punt to the 2, but it rolled into the endzone. Tupa hit a ton of those last year. Plus, we got a rookie PK now. Coverage must be excellent from here on out--field position is crucial with our D.

The D is great against the run, and provides a wealth of different looks and blitzes. We did not get much pressure out of our front four against the pass (until that fanatatic play at the end by Griffin). Need to get something there.

Archived