Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins tied for first in the NFC East

Hokieskin

Just wanted to remind everyone that we did WIN the game. I can only imagine what this board would have been like if we would have lost.

Also, we got Dallas coming up people and on Monday Night. You might not agree with Gibbs decision but we have to rally and support our skins. This is the time to join together and get ready for our archrival. If we win against Dallas then everything will be forgiven and forgotten. I know I will be thinking SB. Whos with me?

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Just small reminder, last 4 years we have been tied for 1st place in whole NFL at this point. Unfortunately, it doesn't mean ****. It's gotten to be so bad here guess anything useless fact is good.

Just a small reminder, it was a joke. It really isn't a useless fact that we won. I guess something better to talk about is whether a qb that has never been to the playoffs is better than a qb that led his team to the conf finals. It really is amazing how this positive thread is buried under the mountain of negative threads about the qb situation.

Good thread.

The good news here is that we at least have a win under our belts. We may be mired in controversy, ugly wins and the unamswered questions about the ultimate meanings of accountability and integrity (or whatever), but at the end of the day we are still 1-0, which is as good as anyone can hope for after one week.

Archived