Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pleading with my fellow Fans...

GOSKN5

Well isnt this something..... came home from work and heard the news...I was mad at first... then dissapointed in the coaching staff.... then i felt for Ramsey... I think he is a good guy with potential.....

However, I do see what Gibbs sees in Brunell he doesnt make mistakes and cost the game..... he also hasnt shown anything that will win a game.. but lets hope our D and running game can take care of that..... I also think there is a ray of hope that Brunell will play well... not great... but good enough to win us 9-10 games......

Also... I want to ask the fans not to boooo or be upset at Brunell because we have to remember that he has been nothing but supportive of Ramsey and they became quite good friends.... I dont think its his fault at all he is just doing as he is asked......

Also if we are to have a chance we have to have the fans behind our team.... we saw what power that can have in the game on sunday.... and if we stick behind Brunell and show him so love... (at least until he gives us a reason to be upset and booo) I think he will perform.....

So in summary... please guys support the coaches and Brunell..... I like Ramsey and am sad to see him go... I think he could have been great... But he is gone... so lets cheer our A$$ off for Brunell and the rest of the skins.....

:dallasuck :logo:

Here's the thing... I'm too young to remember the golden years of Gibbs. I was alive.. but i was 8 the last time we won a superbowl.. I'm very disapointed in this decision. I think I'm the only person alive who feels that Ramsey had a better game than Brunell. The errant throw aside.. he moved them well and consistently hooked up with Moss and Cooley against a fresh and fired up Bears D.. While i feel the skins made a poor investment in Ramsey (he'll never ammount to what we all hoped he will).. hes a better more talented more inspiring QB than Brunell. the redskins are Ramseys team.. not Brunells.. not Gibbs. Jon Jansen is best friends with Ramsey.. Cooley shares some esp with Ramsey.. not Brunell.

Ramsey may not be the future.. but Brunell is here for one more season at most after he falls victim to the salary cap... seeing as how Campbell is miles away from being ready.. the smart and prudent and RIGHT decision is to treat ramsey like the starter as he has earned it..

I hope Gibbs turns the team around.. but moves like this.. and like keeping Nemo over Dyson.. and drafting ANOTHER drop back pocket passer in todays age of scramblers... im losing faith in the coach. hopefully gregg williams sticks around to take over the team after its all said and done.

go skins

Here's the thing... I'm too young to remember the golden years of Gibbs. I was alive.. but i was 8 the last time we won a superbowl.. I'm very disapointed in this decision. I think I'm the only person alive who feels that Ramsey had a better game than Brunell. The errant throw aside.. he moved them well and consistently hooked up with Moss and Cooley against a fresh and fired up Bears D.. While i feel the skins made a poor investment in Ramsey (he'll never ammount to what we all hoped he will).. hes a better more talented more inspiring QB than Brunell. the redskins are Ramseys team.. not Brunells.. not Gibbs. Jon Jansen is best friends with Ramsey.. Cooley shares some esp with Ramsey.. not Brunell.

Ramsey may not be the future.. but Brunell is here for one more season at most after he falls victim to the salary cap... seeing as how Campbell is miles away from being ready.. the smart and prudent and RIGHT decision is to treat ramsey like the starter as he has earned it..

I hope Gibbs turns the team around.. but moves like this.. and like keeping Nemo over Dyson.. and drafting ANOTHER drop back pocket passer in todays age of scramblers... im losing faith in the coach. hopefully gregg williams sticks around to take over the team after its all said and done.

go skins

This is Joe Gibbs' team, not P. Ramsey's. And Campbell has a lot of mobility, and also is very comfortable throwing from the pocket.

Archived