Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our biggest advantage for this upcoming week...

D'Pablo

is that Gregg Williams coached Drew Bledsoe for two years. He probably has a very detailed idea of how we're gonna attack him Monday night. The key will be stopping Jones... Anyone else find it funny that we're facing both Jones brothers back to back? Well, if Thomas was any indication, we should fare pretty well this upcoming MNF game.

By the way... does anyone know how their right tackle played in the game against the Chargers? I could definately see LaVar rushing off the edge on that side.

He played fairly well. He handled foley pretty good coming off the corner. He did give up one sack, but it more of a coverage sack. Drew had about 5 -6 sec but he held it to long,, imagine that. The rook made a few mental errors , acouple of false starts at the beginning of the game. Over all I would give him a B for his performance. I think it would be wise for you to test him though. After all he is a rookie.

yeah with a rookie starting at RT...Lavar will give him fits....should be a great match up with our DL against their OL.....Jones shouldn't get more than 70-80 yards on mostly hard fought runs....I'd love to see him blown up in the backfield a few times....and have our DB pick off Bledsoe a few times and sack him a few more....

By the way... does anyone know how their right tackle played in the game against the Chargers? I could definately see LaVar rushing off the edge on that side.

props for watching the game closely..

dallas will definitely be jamming our

smallish recievers...royal/cooley will be the best options..

Archived