Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Crayton

gambit187

He's only made plays because the other teams don't even know he's on the field. Let's see how he does when someone puts in an effort to stop him. San Diego was worried about Meshawn and Witten the whole game, so Crayton caught a couple balls against their nickle corner. That's saying a lot, especially since San Diego was, what, 31st in pass defense last year. And he only caught that TD pass against us because Taylor was trying to knock Meshawn's head off.

I don't see him being much more than the Jerry Rice of Seattle, not the JR of San Fran that Girls fans want to make him out like.

This kind of post shows worry and concern. You just complimented the Dallas offense which didn't even have Price in uniform. They were concerned about Key, Witten and Glenn... this shows options and weapons.. you can't stop them all. So when teams start to focus on him, which they will... guess what's gonna happen?? Witten, Price JJ etc.

This kind of post shows worry and concern. You just complimented the Dallas offense which didn't even have Price in uniform. They were concerned about Key, Witten and Glenn... this shows options and weapons.. you can't stop them all. So when teams start to focus on him, which they will... guess what's gonna happen?? Witten, Price JJ etc.

Don't get too ahead of yourself. I'm not too concerned about Crayton. Did Dallas' O look good? Yes, but San Diego's secondary is a joke. If Crayton can put up similar numbers this weekend, then I'll give him a little props. I think Rogers will be able to keep him more in check than SD did though. But we'll see. I think Bledsoe is going to need to have a near perfect game to get the kind of production you saw last week against our D. Williams is not going to give him the kind of time he gave Orton in the pocket because Bledsoe will tear us up if he does. I expect to see Lavar in the Girls' backfield quite a lot on Monday night. As for Price, I'm not really sure where he fits in your offense right now. Obviously, Tuna likes Crayton, so is Price going to take time away from Glenn? And I don't see him being a factor at all this weekend if he even plays. It'll probably be another few weeks before he gets his normal PT.

This is absolutely brilliant! I hope your team is as tough as what you type..

Then why wasn't Taylor covering the deep ball like he should've been? :doh: Clearly, the DB (Springs?) was expecting him to be back there.

Is it even possible to call a guy who has 18 career receptions a gem? 6 in one game = whoop-dee-doo!

Come back at mid-season and maybe the term will fit, but this is just silly banter at this point.

Yeah i would say its possible , especially since he was drafted in the 6th or 7th round. I would say he is a gem compared to the stats of one Taylor Jacobs who was drafted high second round.

Some how Parcells convinced this low round draft pick that if he plays good specials teams, commits himself to the offseason training program and adds the 10 or 15 pound they need him to add, that he will be used alot come sunday.

So far it has worked........I wish i could say that about Gibbs and McCants, because McCants has great potential.

MESSAGE ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF PARCELLS GREATNESS.

Um, I think that Dallas fan should stay the hell off of this board. Don't you douche bags have your own team site? Having trouble navigating, or are you just one of those lonely types that has to hate on a team knowing that it will induce a response.

Either way you and your kind are pathetic, lonely, bandwagon cupcakes who will be looking up recipes for crow after Monday night.

Now gas up and beat it.

Crayton is coming off an awe inspiring 12 catch season. Yeah, he's a big time playmaker for sure.

Well since you put it that way lets look at it like this

Patrick Crayton 7th round pick

9 games played 18 catches 251 yards 2 touchdowns

Taylor Jacobs 2nd round pick

23 games played 19 catches 215 yards 1 touchdowns

HONESTLY give the man his props.

Well since you put it that way lets look at it like this

Patrick Crayton 6th round pick

9 games played 18 catches 251 yards 2 touchdowns

Taylor Jacobs 2nd round pick

23 games played 19 catches 215 yards 1 touchdowns

HONESTLY give the man his props.

Crayton was a 7th round pick

LOL

Skins fans are scared. And they should be, after he made their pride and joy Mr. Sean Taylor look foolish last time they played. A year and a half ago the guy was playing QB at Northwestern Oklahoma State, even if he doesn't accomplish anything else in his career he has done something pretty noteworthy. However, it's pretty likely that he will have more accomplishments.

Archived