Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO wants dance suggestions for TDs Monday night...

tr1

Since you asked, I would say no, it's not the same. The Fun Bunch celebrated as a unit, and celebrated regardless of who scored the touchdown. So it wasn't done to call attention to any one individual. And they didn't try to make their celebration a story during the week by soliciting suggestions from fans. So, no, it isn't the same.

I have one word for you, one that Terrell Owens knows all too well, to the detriment of any TEAM he plays for. "ME." He can't seem to sublimate his egotistical impulses for the better good of whatever team he's playing for. At least that's the impression that I get.

Did the QB participate w/ the fun bunch ? How about the O line ? It's no different, it was an end zone celebration, period. You're telling me the fun bunch didn't become a story ? I thought they were a pretty big reason the league passed it's "excessive celebration" amendment in 1984 ? No ?

Did the QB participate w/ the fun bunch ? How about the O line ? It's no different, it was an end zone celebration, period. You're telling me the fun bunch didn't become a story ? I thought they were a pretty big reason the league passed it's "excessive celebration" amendment in 1984 ? No ?

I don't recall the Fun Bunch tearing down signs, disrespecting symbols in the middle of opposition's fields, or using 'props' like a Sharpie to showboat...it was a celebration among themselves...but I didn't care for it myself.

I thought the issue was that Owens was some how disrespecting other teams with his celebrations as an Eagle? Not that he some how wasn't including people in his fun. Where did that come from.

If TO just handed the ball to the ref, you'd have stories being written that he was pissed and Donovan about something and other useless banter.

I thought the issue was that Owens was some how disrespecting other teams with his celebrations as an Eagle? Not that he some how wasn't including people in his fun. Where did that come from.

If TO just handed the ball to the ref, you'd have stories being written that he was pissed and Donovan about something and other useless banter.

Ah, you've added mind reading to your repertoire...

If TO handed the ball to the ref, he wouldn't be TO right now, would he? And there wouldn't be a thread like this one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's some ideas....

or even better, shock em' all and give the football back to the refs and play the game....honestly I think most fans would like that.

Ah, you've added mind reading to your repertoire...

If TO handed the ball to the ref, he wouldn't be TO right now, would he? And there wouldn't be a thread like this one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Goskins said he should START to do that. Thats what I refered to. Pay attention.

Dan T and goskins.... 2 words for you. Fun Bunch.

But yeah, it isn't the same, right ?

Quite frankly TE....I don't care if TO dances or not.

What about the Icky shuffle? Since you mentioned the fun bunch.....

I like endzone celebrations, I don't like TO because he over does it and is a jerk (his parody of Ray Lewis was quite funny though, and the Steelers parody of TO was even more funny).

What I suggested can be considered a "celebration". I mean, look at it this way.....TO scores AND DOESN'T DANCE or do anything??!!

That would be even more of a shocker than him doing crunches in the endzone don't you think.....chill out man.

Archived