Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's play some football

rdsknsfan4life

Anybody else tired of all the senseless predictions out there? I swear these sports writers spend so much time typing there columns that they don't have time to actually watch a game. Basing your Redskin's season prediction on who the Skins lost and gained in the offseason is stupid.

Everybody knows the problem with the Skins was the offensive scheme and anyone who has bothered to watch a game can see this offense is much improved over last years version. We've run on everyone and had tons of 20+ yard plays in the passing game. Open you're freakin' eyes Mr. Prediction.

I can't wait for the kick off Sunday. Everybody may think Joey T. is nuts for his prediction of the Skins going to the Superbowl but, from what I've seen of this years team, he is far closer to the truth than those who think the Redskins will be "awful".

I'm sick of the Skins bashing. It's time to cut the trash talk and strap on a helmet.

LET'S GET IT ON !

I agree. The overwhelming majority of analysts look at offseason player additions vs. subtractions and make an addition or subtraction from last season's win total based on that.

Hence the reason all the bad teams are still at the bottom,and all the good teams are still at the top of the predictions.

I have never been so impatient for the season to start as I have been this year.

I have had alot of hopes for a good season in years past, but not like this.

From all the educated football minds on this board I have picked up alot and

see a different team than in years before, they are going to be good.

Archived