Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys/Jags

ThornWithin

Nice but we all know even Dallas fans that Glenn will be gone by week 3...and thats being generous.....he hasn't played a full season his whole career...that was told to me by my coworker buddy whose a boyz fan....sad with all that talent.

I believe Glenn played the entire year his first year in Dallas. I am concerned about his durability but he has had full or close to full seasons. If we ink Price that would add alot of insurance.

Nice but we all know even Dallas fans that Glenn will be gone by week 3...and thats being generous.....he hasn't played a full season his whole career...that was told to me by my coworker buddy whose a boyz fan....sad with all that talent.

Wont matter that kat Crayton (you remember him) he will step in nicely and dont forget we might get Price.

Just quoting my friend the boyz fan about career start stats about Glenn...and yes Price would insure that.....he'd prob be #3 to start where he needs too.....cause he has taken the Albert Connell road....great as #2 to Moulds(westbrook) but as a #1 blew chunks....Morgan is toast if you sign him and should be...he can't catch a cold....Crayton def will beat him out but Tuna loves vets over rooks so i can see why crayton isn't put over Morgan right now....not busting balls boyz

Just quoting my friend the boyz fan about career start stats about Glenn...and yes Price would insure that.....he'd prob be #3 to start where he needs too.....cause he has taken the Albert Connell road....great as #2 to Moulds(westbrook) but as a #1 blew chunks....Morgan is toast if you sign him and should be...he can't catch a cold....Crayton def will beat him out but Tuna loves vets over rooks so i can see why crayton isn't put over Morgan right now....not busting balls boyz

I would not compare Price to Connell, and Moulds to Westbrook. More like Moulds would be Irvin and Price would be Harper.

Lets not tage Moulds and Price as losers now.

Crayton is the #3 receiver in Dallas right now. Morgan is #4 and looking for "a change of scenery."

If Price comes in, Morgan is as good as gone, and I think Keyshawn is definitely in danger of seeing his touches go down dramatically this year if Glen stays healthy and Price comes in.

Moulds is the man....was comparing a #2 who went to be #1 and couldn't cut it as go to guy with connell and price...chill baby and you can't sell harper to me...he blew as a skin :)

Thats because all skins suck. Espically when you sign them thinking they will help u beat us.

First Drive:

Drew Bledsoe: 4/4, 57 Yds, 1 TD.

Julius Jones: 5 Carries, 30 Yards.

40 Yard touchdown throw to Glenn.

:cheers:

WoW how much times have the skins done that this seasona long with the eagles and giants(i think)

P.S This isnt a divison u can brag at 30 yard passes anymore...

T.O and Mcnabb

Eli manning

Patrick ramsey david patten and santana moss...

:point2sky :dallasuck :point2sky

Archived