Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash/White Parking

HOF44

People are going crazy on ebay and at ticket brokers. I see a cash lot pass going for $62.00 on ebay. On some broker sites cash lot tickets are going for 45.00.

Last I knew you could drive up to the stadium pay your $25.00 and park. What are these people doing. They really need to find this board. They just have to not realize what there doing. Shoot I should buy a white parking pass for the season put it up for sale and use the profits toward a green pass. (lol)

HOF44

Bob

Cash lot is fine.....the only problem is post-game.

You tend to have to wait to get on the shuttle back for about an hour.

Plus, hitch on the cash lot shuttle and walk to any tailgate that you want.....good times. :cheers:

I understand the cash lots stink, but why are people paying so much money for them??? They are always available for just $25.00

HOF44

Bob

I understand the cash lots stink, but why are people paying so much money for them??? They are always available for just $25.00

HOF44

Bob

Actually, HOF I think the cash lot is fine.....it may not be the best place to tailgate, but if you get there early it is a great place to meet fellow Redskins fans. Last year we tailgated at the Cash Lots (Apollo) for the Ravens game and all the fans there had a good time. Plus at least on the Apollo side, there seems to be a decent amount of porto-johns so the wait time is minimal.

No need to pay online for a permit just figure out if you want to be in Apollo or McKormick and go, there's always parking available and it's always 1st come 1st serve.......

Archived