Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Orton named Bears Starter(merged x 3)

Ricky Ervins

This game I bet makes our coaching staff more nervous then any other game of the season. Just like the coaches back at college say, "Desperate teams do desperate things." WR reverses, flea flickers, fake punts and fieldgoals, special teams reverses...etc.. I was at the game a few years back when Chicago beat us on the fake field goal pass to Urlacher. Im sure coach Gibbs and Williams are planning very hard for these types of things. I agree with one poster who said we should sit back and make Orton beat us. Throw in an occasional blitz, but I think we can cause alot of turnovers just by having our athletes in coverage. By all means keep Springs on Muhammed.

I was there also. On the same end when Urlacher went in motion and no one followed him on that fake field goal. I mean that was wild. I think the Skins have to go after this kid. Can't sit back and let him pick you apart. The Skins don't have a natural pass rush anyway, so there gonna have to blitz.

This game I bet makes our coaching staff more nervous then any other game of the season. Just like the coaches back at college say, "Desperate teams do desperate things." WR reverses, flea flickers, fake punts and fieldgoals, special teams reverses...etc.. I was at the game a few years back when Chicago beat us on the fake field goal pass to Urlacher. Im sure coach Gibbs and Williams are planning very hard for these types of things. I agree with one poster who said we should sit back and make Orton beat us. Throw in an occasional blitz, but I think we can cause alot of turnovers just by having our athletes in coverage. By all means keep Springs on Muhammed.

I was there also. On the same end when Urlacher went in motion and no one followed him on that fake field goal. I mean that was wild. I think the Skins have to go after this kid. Can't sit back and let him pick you apart. The Skins don't have a natural pass rush anyway, so there gonna have to blitz.

Archived