Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most important thing to look for in the Ravens preseason game

footballhenry

The most important thing to hope and look for is early Offensive production. Of course the Ravens D is sick, and its gonna be tough for our O to move the ball but I think its vital that Ramsey moves the Offense down the field within the first two possessions. I honestly think we should put up a score (fg or td) early to help with the confidence of the Offense. I think Ramsey CAN lead the O, but with the Ravens D looming itll be tough. Lets just hope no glaring mistakes are made. Im real excited to see how the Offense comes out after gaining alot of momentum in the Steeler game.

I doubt how much you are going to see the #1 offense vs. the Ravens. The last thing this staff wants to see is Portis or Moss or Ramsey go down with an injury before the curtain goes up on the season.

I think we are looking at two DRIVES for the first team offense. I agree I would like to see a score as well and then to get them off the field.

Portis was joking last night that he told Gibbs he wanted to stay in the game to get the rest of his preseason carries and Gibbs told him there was still one preseason game left. So, he is going to get some work, but I think very, very limited work.

just so you know Ramsey is only going to play 1 or 2 series...Brunell will play 2nd quarter, and Campbell is playing 3 and 4th quarter...you rest your starters on game 4

Oh I didnt know that, but I suppose it makes sense. Well if thats the case then its vital for PR to get a score while hes in the game. At the very least move the ball.

Though I think Ramsey will play the entire 1st quarter, just because I think Gibbs wants to see some more of what he has.

Archived