Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running Forward

SouthernSkinsFan

Did anyone else notice that our running backs, especially Portis and Betts, finished off all of their runs moving forward tonight? I don't remember a single time (except, of course, for the now-illegal horse collar tackle on Betts), when those two were stopped cold. They both seemed to have great bursts and the O-Line opened up some sweet holes. I'm impressed!

Hail VICTORY!

Did anyone else notice that our running backs, especially Portis and Betts, finished off all of their runs moving forward tonight? I don't remember a single time (except, of course, for the now-illegal horse collar tackle on Betts), when those two were stopped cold. They both seemed to have great bursts and the O-Line opened up some sweet holes. I'm impressed!

Hail VICTORY!

I noticed that...and not one time did the half back get tackled for a loss. This o-line really does look good. (Did you see the steelers fans faces...omg it was priceless) :(

Either the last or the next to last run by Nemo was very impressive. He ran right, got past the LOS, and then pounded into someone and fell forward for 3 more yards.

Our line out and out dominated the Steelers first team defense. That is going to be so helpful to Ramsey in terms of getting his confidence.

Archived