Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

any home games?

MissU28

I'm looking to go to home games throughout the season in the 200 level seats... not trying to spend hundreds of dollars...if i were rich or were married and had a second income, sure, but I'm not either so just looking for some face value tickets to pretty much any home game of the regular season. PM me if you have tickets to sell. Thanks!

I'm looking to go to home games throughout the season in the 200 level seats... not trying to spend hundreds of dollars...if i were rich or were married and had a second income, sure, but I'm not either so just looking for some face value tickets to pretty much any home game of the regular season. PM me if you have tickets to sell. Thanks!

MissU28: I have two tickets to the Giants game on 12/24 with a green parking pass...face value is $173. The seats are in section 220, row 15. See my thread on the Giants game tickets. TGateNGDad :helmet:

I have the following available in section 445 Row 15

Seahawks (2 seats available, someone has expressed verbal interest but still may be available)

Raiders (2 seats available someone has expressed verbal interest but still may be available)

Chargers (2 seats available )

Giants (2 seats available)

Archived