Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When did Artrell Hawkins go on the IL

ratbert_rizzo

whether the Skins will feel the need to sign a veteran during the final cuts has yet to be seen. I do know that there were many seasons where the Skins have gone into the year with a less talented trio than Springs, Harris and Rogers. A lot of those seasons we had Darrell Green and cornerback 'x' on the other side :)

whether the Skins will feel the need to sign a veteran during the final cuts has yet to be seen. I do know that there were many seasons where the Skins have gone into the year with a less talented trio than Springs, Harris and Rogers. A lot of those seasons we had Darrell Green and cornerback 'x' on the other side :)

Yes, however, doesn't GW's defensive schemes rely heavily on having two solid dependable corners?

I'm sorry. I thought Walt Harris was a solid corner :)

At least that's what Williams and Blache thought when they convinced Gibbs to extend Harris a contract despite having offseason knee surgery...............

It all comes down to whether you trust the defensive staff's competence to give input to Gibbs and then on to Cerrato to determine who to bring in.

So far, the defensive staff hasn't had many missteps in the year plus they have been in DC.

Archived