Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all those with Training Camp photos...

Die Hard

Hey DieHard, I'm in the Skins' marching band, and we're going to camp on Saturday, so I'll have some picks for ya. Also, at games we are allowed to walk around on the field, and I always snap some great photos before the games and near the locker rooms. I can send them over as well.

To all those who take photos... if you can get some full body shots of players - not where they're tiny... but where they fill in the whole pick - from head to toe (without cutting off any hands/arms/legs/feet/top of head)... THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!We could definitely use those types of pics on the site.

And would somebody please take a full body shot of Spurrier and Marvin Lewis so we can change our coach icons! :laugh:

Any pictures would be appreciated though... but thanks Skins56. You're a lucky dude! That must be quite an experience for you 8 times a year.

Yeah, joining the band is basically one the smartest things I've ever done. Last year at camp, our buses parked in the same parking lot as the players did, so I got to see Steven Davis' pimped out Suburban, Jeff George's Corvette, and of course, D Green's VW Bug.

Not a problem. However, I don't know how much access I'll have on Saturday, but I'll do the best I can to get pics of all of the rookies/new FA's. But, rest assured, after the first preseason game (Pittsburgh) I'll have some great closeups for you guys.

Last year I was standing behind one of the endzones when the players came out on the field for warmups. There was a young child in a wheelchair beside me, and Lavar came running up to shake his hand. So, now I have a great pic of what looks to be Lavar running right at me. Of course, I was too star-struck to ask for a picture with me, and I kick myself at least once a day for chickening out.

Oh, I may need a little instruction on the whole "zip" thing, cause I've never done that before.

Hey 56 you are a very lucky man, and also for all of you guys and gals that can go to games, personally I haven't been to no games ever but the day will come, i was making plans for Thanksgiving day at Dallas but since I moving to another house it doesn't look good this year.

Anyway i'd love to watch some camp, preseason, season and post season pictures taken by real fans....

Hail:notworthy

Archived