Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Time Season Tickets Holder

CounterTrey

Whats up My Extremeskins Brothers,

I've been a reader of this wonderful site for 3 years and have finally signed up to post..better late than never right?

I just got my tickets after a 10 year wait (signed up in 95, got the letter this year). The good news is I'm in the stadium on the 50..the bad news is its the last row in Sec 428.

I guess I will be in charge of banging the metal part at the edge of the stadium this year like ya'll did last year, the question I pose to you is Will I be able to see anything at all??

What else should I carry with me (Radio, Binocs) and if anyone sits out there anthing to help me get my game face on so that it shows I belong there come Sept 11.

Thanks Guys..Can't wait to See LA56 crush someone this year!

Congradulations, you are lucky to get season tickets! I bought mine from another member on this board, and will surely enjoy them!

I sat back there last year for the Minnesota game (last game) and honestly it's not THAT bad. I mean you can't see the players numbers but can kind of assume by where they are standing who they are. But with your binoculars you'll be fine. Another positive is that you can eventually get better seats! Enjoy your tickets!

You'll be able to see quite well from those seats. I'm not a big fan of Endzone seats in the upper deck - but anywhere on the side - especially the 50 - the view is nice.

The only issue - take what you need w/ you when you go to your seats.....walking all the way up, then down, then up for a hotdog or peanuts is a chore.

Whats up My Extremeskins Brothers,

I've been a reader of this wonderful site for 3 years and have finally signed up to post..better late than never right?

I just got my tickets after a 10 year wait (signed up in 95, got the letter this year). The good news is I'm in the stadium on the 50..the bad news is its the last row in Sec 428.

I guess I will be in charge of banging the metal part at the edge of the stadium this year like ya'll did last year, the question I pose to you is Will I be able to see anything at all??

What else should I carry with me (Radio, Binocs) and if anyone sits out there anthing to help me get my game face on so that it shows I belong there come Sept 11.

Thanks Guys..Can't wait to See LA56 crush someone this year!

Congratulations! Those are great seats! 428 is near the 50!! I've been a ticket-holder for 4 years and I've only managed to move from the corner of the end-zone, over to the goal line, (section 431). You'll have a perspective, kind of like on TV; i.e. you can really see the plays develop and it can get rowdy up there, but it's all good. It's a pretty steep walk, and the vendors don't venture up there as often as in the lower sections, (which is easy on your wallet!)

Over the next few seasons, you should be able to move down in the section...being in the last row, does put you up there....this year I moved down from the last row, to row 15, and it does make a big difference...I do suggest binocs and a small radio, (I like to hear Sonny & Sam's take on the game...plus you get real-time injury updates and scores from around the league). I'm at work now, so I can't remember the brand, but I have these panoramic style binoculars that enable you to see the entire offense & defense and a good bit of the field at the same time...they come in handy, especially from the back row. You'll love it! Hope this helps!

I suggest an oxygen tank. :laugh: j/k

Congrates on getting your season tickets and welcome to the board.

Heck, it took me 22 years ('79 to '01) to get my season tickets.

RFK had alot to do with that.

I suggest an oxygen tank. :laugh: j/k

Congrates on getting your season tickets and welcome to the board.

Heck, it took me 22 years ('79 to '01) to get my season tickets.

RFK had alot to do with that.

Something is wrong.

I put my name on the list in January 1988. That was before there was any talk of a new stadium. I was number 15,300 something. Got my season tickets in 1999.

I heard a story once, that the season ticket wait list was once on a stack of index cards. This was back before PCs. Somebody tripped, and the index cards spilled all over the floor. When they were picked up, they got all mixed up.

Something is wrong.

I put my name on the list in January 1988. That was before there was any talk of a new stadium. I was number 15,300 something. Got my season tickets in 1999.

I heard a story once, that the season ticket wait list was once on a stack of index cards. This was back before PCs. Somebody tripped, and the index cards spilled all over the floor. When they were picked up, they got all mixed up.

That's frightening....I got on the list around '86-'87 and didn't get my tickets until 3 yrs ago.......

Something is wrong.

That's exactly what happened to me.

After the Redskins transfered the waiting list from idex cards to the computer, my number went down on the list.

But I have them now, and couldn't be HAPPIER!!!!!

Archived