Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If your going to Steeler Game READ

LoGiK

As you already know, Lavar is going to be coming back from a devastating knee injury, please SCREAM as loud as you can when he is introduced or makes a big tackle/sack.

As Fans, make him feel welcome, and that he was missed.

I cant wait to hear the stadium roar when he gets his first big play :D

I hope it goes crazy in Fedex when he lays a big hit on somebody. I just hope they don't keep him in too long, they should ease him in and avoid risking any injury. I also hope he doesn't go too hard, he is going to be really amped up for the game!

As you already know, Lavar is going to be coming back from a devastating knee injury, please SCREAM as loud as you can when he is introduced or makes a big tackle/sack.

As Fans, make him feel welcome, and that he was missed.

I cant wait to hear the stadium roar when he gets his first big play :D

:obvious:

He'll probably play about 30-40 snaps given his conditioning of course. And I think we need to stop worrying about the knee. If you're gonna go which he is, he's gonna be 100% he won't be babying that knee. The training staff wouldn't have cleared him if he wasn't ready. Just don't cringe every time you see him break down to make a tackle afraid the knee is gonna go out.

why did we stop doing player intros? Just gibbs/team policy? I like the fact we are introduced as a team, but the player intros gets people so jacked up.
Patriots ruined player intros for everyone by coming out as a team, it's a nice concept but I miss the player intro's too.

Archived