Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a Little help

GOSKN5

I have been to one game at Fed Ex but we had a parking pass... however, I just ordered some tickets for the Dallas game this year (talked my girlfriend into letting it be part of our christmas presents to each other Hahaha...) anway I dont have a parking pass for the game and they are not cheap.... my question is if we go without the parking pass are there places to pay and park or what.... and also can you tailgate at these places or what.... i mean i want to be in with other fans and all tailgating etc....... let me know what the best thing to do is..... other than buy a parking pass..... which i might do if its the last option...... thanks in advance for the help.....

I have been to one game at Fed Ex but we had a parking pass... however, I just ordered some tickets for the Dallas game this year (talked my girlfriend into letting it be part of our christmas presents to each other Hahaha...) anway I dont have a parking pass for the game and they are not cheap.... my question is if we go without the parking pass are there places to pay and park or what.... and also can you tailgate at these places or what.... i mean i want to be in with other fans and all tailgating etc....... let me know what the best thing to do is..... other than buy a parking pass..... which i might do if its the last option...... thanks in advance for the help.....

There is satellite parking for $25.00 and bus will bring you to the stadium parking lot. Once there you go to the Extremeskins Tailgate in the green lot F51. See you there.

My advice, is either buddy up with one of the awesome people that you know on this board, meet them at another location, then you two ride in with them, and tailgate that way, OR, you can pay and park at the US Air arena, tailgate there, but you are a distance from the stadium, and take the shuttle over to the game whenever you so desire. I would suggest buddying up because 1 it's gonna cost less, 2 you can split the cost of beer, food, soda's...etc, and 3, you dont have to wait for the shuttles to get back to the US Air Arena to get back to your car. Just my opinion

So there are no pay to park sites near the stadium correct..... like you can pay and then just walk on over to the stadium..... I guess i might just suck it up and get a parking pass...... I am just glad i got tickets to the dallas game..... it will be my girlfriends first game.... i think we picked a good one...

Believe you can park at Landover Mall (about 5 minutes from the stadium). You get there by taking exit 17b off I-95 and going west on 202 towards Bladensburg. I'm sure its about $20 to park (or thereabouts). Buses take you to/from the lot. They open 4 hours before the game and run for 4 hours post-game.

Pretty good solution.

GoSkins

On Brightseat Road between Stadium Drive and Redskins road there are a couple of paid parking lots in in parking lots of office buildings. I think it was only $20. Last year I took the wrong parking pass for a game and the officers stop me at the Jerico church. I lucked out and found these lots. It is about a mile from the stadium.

Archived