Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Demarcus Ware

BIGGS_DADDY

Was listening to the Sirius NFL station this morning, and they spoke about Ware. Gave him his props, then were quick to mention that these two teams face off during the regular season.....and both were holding back stuff. I imagine Seattles OL on the 9 for 9 Hasslebeck drive was the real OL there.

He was man up on Walter Jones, and still looked good. I'm not putting the kid in the hall or anything, but give him his props, he looked good.

On the sack/FF on the first drive, he beat the guard who pulled out to cover the end. Jones did a better job, but Ware still played well. Let's see how he does in the regular season though.

On the sack/FF on the first drive, he beat the guard who pulled out to cover the end. Jones did a better job, but Ware still played well. Let's see how he does in the regular season though.
I'm just looking forward to seeing how Samuels matches up against him. I hate the Cowboys, but I love to see a good game.

His sack/ff/rf and int both looked liked ordinary plays to me. He had 8 yards to build steam before he even got to the guard who was out of position. The strip was easy considering how the QB was holding the ball.

On the int, he was beaten by several yards but the ball was thrown late and behind the receiver.

His sack/ff/rf and int both looked liked ordinary plays to me. He had 8 yards to build steam before he even got to the guard who was out of position. The strip was easy considering how the QB was holding the ball.

On the int, he was beaten by several yards but the ball was thrown late and behind the receiver.

How would he have looked if he were an Eagle? Thought so.

Now west did you even watch the game? First he doesnt line up 8 yards off the line he was about 2 yards off, The Guard was in position and got a push on Ware who turned the corner and exploded at the QB, The INT was a damn good play the TE had 2 steps on him and he read the QBs eyes and closed for the INT it was not thrown behind the TE

He did do well, kid can move. On the sack and forced fumble he was being blocked by a TE which apparently is not going to work.

I can't recall if a TE was blocking him at the begining, but he blew right by Steve Hutchinson right before he got to Hassleback.

what LB lines up 8 yards off the ball?

:laugh:

What a spin.

Good stuff.

Yes Ware was a one man wrecking crew last night. He was going against an offensive line that contained 2 probowlers. He was in the backfield ALOT. You people think they really wanted to get shown up by some rookie that is being compared to LT :doh:

Just think the Boys didnt have Ferg or Spears.

Yes Ware was a one man wrecking crew last night. He was going against an offensive line that contained 2 probowlers. He was in the backfield ALOT. You people think they really wanted to get shown up by some rookie that is being compared to LT :doh:

Just think the Boys didnt have Ferg or Spears.

Excellent first post.

A man of reason and knowledge. :)

Archived