Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles send TO a letter

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by OWUeagleMD

This is some serious wishful thinking. The Eagles won two postseason games without TO, and made it to three NFC championship games before he arrived.

Without him we are still the best team in the NFC.

Great QB, RB, Oline, stacked defense from top to bottom. Don't give one player more credit than he deserves.

I am a fan of another team in the NFC East that is not the Skins or Eagles, but i agree that the Eagles are still the class of the division with or without Owens. In fact, I thought this year is/was their prime season to win the super bowl. Their depth and talent is better this year then last year imo. Although without Owens they may still make it to the super bowl, I think the lack of big play ability from the wr position will really hurt them sometime this year in a big game. It is too bad, Philly should be pumped up with a super bowl run instead of dealing with the TO circus.

As for a team who could be a legit contender to Philly, I really like the Panthers this year. If they can stay healthy, they are a team who is very similar to the Eagles with their coaching staff and physical play. They beat the Eagles at home two years ago and I think if they met again in Philly with both teams healthy and no TO that the result could be the same.

Archived